ITS Research, Computer, and Miscellaneous Support for FDOT District 4
The purpose of this project is to perform miscellaneous research and technical support services (including on-site) as requested by FDOT District 4's SMART SunGuide Traffic Management Center (TMC). The tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide CORSIM simulation model support for I-95 Express Lane Projects.
- Provide on-site software development and testing at SMART SunGuide TMC.
- Provide on-site information technology (IT) supports as part of student internships.
- Research business models for SMART SunGuide ITS Program.
- Conduct research on minimum incident clearance time.
- Develop websites for training and other applications.
- Provide web maintenance services.
- Develop small database applications.
- Provide QA/QC review of ITS services.
- Survey study sites and collect and summarize data.
- Provide independent review of ITS reports, software, products, etc. and provide feedback and recommendations.
- Research issues, special topics, needs, etc., and provide expert opinions and input.
- Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Provide on-site technical support and services.
- Identify off-campus professional services needed for project and coordinate with vendors for service and payments.